Anticipated Special Education Teacher
Send letter of interest, resume, Act 34, Act 151, FBI clearances, and Act 168 form to:
Mr. Bernard Stellar, Superintendent
Mount Carmel Area School District,
600 West Fifth Street, Mount Carmel, PA 17851,
(570) 339-1500, extension 3112). EOE
Certified Sign Language Interpreter Deadline to apply: Until position is filled.
- Part-time Cleaning Personnel
- Part-time Teacher’s Aide
- Part-time Personal Care Aide
- Substitute Custodial Cleaning Person
- Substitute Teacher’s/Personal Care Aide
Applications are available in the Superintendent’s Office or submit letter of interest, required application forms, certification, resume, transcripts, and all clearances to:
Bernard Stellar, Superintendent of Schools
Mount Carmel Area School District
600 West Fifth Street
Mount Carmel, PA. 17851
- Varsity Assistant Track Coach to oversee both male and female participants in jumping events
- Assistant Junior High Track Coach to assist Head boys and girls Junior High Track Coach
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest, as will as all necessary clearances to Mr. Sacavage, Athletic Director.
The Mount Carmel Area School District does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Required Application Forms
Checklist & Forms for Teacher Application
Checklist & Forms for Support Staff Application