Bring your own Technology
Bring Your Own Technology, or BYOT, is now available to students at the Junior/Senior High School.
Things to know…
- In order to participate in BYOT, a student must have a school email account.
- Each student may register one device (laptop, iPad, smartphone, etc) for use on the school’s network.
- Devices must be registered using the online form. Students must sign in using their school email address to access the registration form.
- Only the school’s wireless network may be used to access the internet. Personal connectivity utilizing 2G/3G/4G/LTE is not permitted.
- Internet content on the school’s wireless connection is filtered and monitored, as required by the Child Internet Protection Act.
- Device use is at the discretion of the classroom teacher.
- Students do not have the ability to print from their device to a school printer.
- Students are responsible for the care of their own device. The Mt. Carmel Area School District is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of the device.
- Technical support for student owned devices will not be provided by the district.
Please read the district’s Electronic Device Policy
If you are having a problem with your school-issued device or with one of your school-issued accounts, please use the form below to submit a help ticket.
Technical (hardware) support for student owned devices will not be provided by the district.